The 2,000-gallon fuel and oil tank by Amarillo Tanks is the white whale you’ve been looking for to streamline your operation. This sizable steel tank is made to reduce your fuel and oil supply trips with ample supply and secure, efficient dispensing. Our tank system designs have been rigorously tested and pass all Underwriter's Laboratories criteria for above-ground storage of flammable and combustible liquids. All 2,000-gallon fuel and oil tanks are built with flanged heads and D-ring lifters for effortless transportation and hookup. Call today to purchase a standard 2,000-gallon tank design or customize a tank to fit your needs. Complete your order with a filtration system, containment valve box, meter, pumps, hoses and more add-ons.
2,000-Gallon Fuel and Oil Tanks
- Standard openings: two 2-in. openings in top, 1-1/4-in. gauge opening, 3/4-in. drain and 2-in. outlet
- Multiple design options: overhead, box runner and skid tanks
- Single-wall agricultural steel tanks
- Double-wall commercial-grade steel tanks
- Custom volumes, dimensions, opening arrangements, stands, containments and UL tanks (available in stock or upon request)