When you need fuel or oil, you usually need it immediately, and an on-site fuel or oil tank could be the answer. Amarillo Tanks offers small 150-gallon fuel and oil tanks for simple, secure and efficient on-site storage and dispensing. These tanks are constructed with strong steel, a flanged head and D-ring lifters for easy transportation and hookup. Amarillo Tanks are designed with great attention to detail and quality craftsmanship for a long life. All of our above-ground 150-gallon fuel and oil tanks can be customized and supplied with pumps, hoses, filtration systems, meters and containment valve boxes. Standard tank designs are available in stock for immediate delivery. Streamline your operation with an on-site fuel or oil tank today.
150-Gallon Fuel and Oil Tanks
- Standard openings: two 2-in. openings in top, 1-1/4-in. gauge opening, 3/4-in. drain and 2-in. outlet
- Multiple design options: overhead, box runner and skid tanks
- Single-wall agricultural steel tanks
- Double-wall commercial-grade steel tanks
- Custom volumes, dimensions, opening arrangements, stands, containments and UL tanks (available in stock or upon request)